Simple Cauliflower Fried Rice
- 1 head of Foxy Organic cauliflower, or conventional Foxy cauliflower, washed and cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup edamame, fresh or thawed
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup scallions,diced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Rice the cauliflower by adding florets into a food processor. Pulse about 15-20 times until it has a consistency similar to rice. Depending on the size of your food processor you may have to pulse the florets in smaller batches. Be sure not to over pulse or else it will turn mushy.
- In a heated, non-stick skillet add 1 teaspoon olive oil.. Once warm, scramble both eggs.
- To the same heated skillet add remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil and then add the riced cauliflower, edamame, carrots and onions. Stir to combine and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Drizzle sesame oil and soy sauce over rice and stir to combine.
- Garnish with scallions and sesame seeds