Roasted Sweet Baby Broccoli with Citrus-Ginger Dressing
- 1 bunch of Foxy sweet baby broccoli
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 dash of salt and pepper
- 1 orange, halved
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 starfruit, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread sweet baby broccoli out evenly on a lined baking sheet.
- Add oil to a small bowl and using an oil brush, coat sweet baby broccoli. Add salt and pepper and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- In the bowl with the remaining oil, squeeze half an orange, add grated ginger and mix. Peel the other side of the orange and slice into wedges.
- Once sweet baby broccoli is finished, remove from oven and transfer to a serving bowl. Drizzle orange-ginger dressing and toss in orange slices. Sprinkle sesame seeds and garnish with starfruit.