Autumn Power Salad
- 1 pkg (18 oz) Foxy Romaine Hearts, chopped
- 1 large sweet potato, cooked and cut into rounds or cubed
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
Dijon Mustard Dressing:
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp grainy Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
1. Dijon Mustard Dressing: Whisk together olive oil, maple syrup, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. Autumn Power Salad: Divide romaine among 6 bowls. Top evenly with sweet potato, red onion, goat cheese, pecans, pumpkin seeds and dried cranberries. Drizzle with dressing.
Tip: To cook a sweet potato quickly, use the microwave. Prick skin all over with a fork and microwave for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender. Let cool, peel and cut into rounds or cubes.